Welcome to Tartu
The 3rd annual conference of the Baltic Economic Association is hosted by the University of Tartu (Estonia) and will take place on 8-9 June 2020.
Access the submission platform here.
- February 28: deadline for submissions
- March 16: decisions on submissions
- April 13: registration deadline
- June 8 - 9: conference
Award for the best paper presented by a PhD student
There will be an award in the sum of EUR 500 for the best paper presented by a PhD student. The candidates for the award are not limited to the Baltic region (neither in terms of institution nor nationality), but the following rules apply:
- paper is presented at the conference
- all authors of the paper are doctoral students or researchers having defended their thesis no earlier than in 2020.